Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome!

Hey Everyone! I am kind of slow in the high tech world, but I saw this as the perfect solution to keep you posted and updated with the latest photos of our cuties.

Tyler is 6! He is going to kindergarten at Landmark Academy and absolutely loves it. He is doing great, and got a perfect 1st report card. He is looking forward to being a pirate for Halloween.

Jaylen is 41/2 already! she is going to preschool Mon-Thurs and according to Jaylen, "My teachers want to take me home with them because I'm so cute". She is still a shinning ray of sunshine, and has really started to enjoy singing.

Trevor is already 7 months old! He isn't crawling yet (thankgoodness) but is very busy. He loves to be held, but that doesn't mean he stops moving. He now has 4 teeth, and fluffy blond hair. His smile will brighten anyones day.

I will try to keep this updated frequently! I love you all! Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Tam said...

YEAH I am your first comment. Looks really good. Isn't it addictive!!!

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Hopefully we wil have changed a few things here before you get here.

The Queen Bee said...

You guys have such a cute family. I also just joined the tech crowd with my own blog. Even us mom's sometimes give into peer pressure!