Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Trevor!


It's hard to believe that Trevor turns 1 today! As I think back to last year I remember feeling so relieved and happy to be having my last baby. Everything about the labor and delivery of Trevor was as perfect as he was. Eventhough he isn't talking yet there is a lot that we have learned about him over this past year. His brother and sister adore him and he makes them laugh by doing the simplest things like saying Baaah! He loves to have a good time and thinks that Jaylens room is the party room. He can hear the music playing and dances outside her door until she lets him in. He love cars. He loves to watch balls roll and actually plays a form of catch. Trevor has an amazing smile. One of the things that he has done as a baby is carry things around in his mouth like a puppy. He loves to snuggle with Mommy. He loves to wrestle with Daddy. We love him so much and are so glad to have him in our family.

2 comments:

Tam said...

I can't believe how little he was. AND long... my kids were both so short!!

Happy Birthday Trever - I hope you start feeling better.

The Queen Bee said...

He's so cute.

Happy Birthday!