Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1st Haircut









Trevor had his first haircut today. I can't believe how much older it makes him look. My baby is growing up. I also wanted to include a little picture of Brody riding in the baby jogger. I have been getting ready to run the Boulder Boulder race in May and I have done most of my running on the treadmill. The weather was so nice today that I decided to take Trevor in the jogger and Brody could come too. Poor Brody got really pooped out and so I put him in the bottom of the jogger and he rode the rest of the way. Who knows maybe next time he gets tired he'll hop in there all by himself.

2 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Good for you. with the marathon. Sounds very exciting. Trevor looks so cute. The puppy cake is adorable. Very creative.

April said...

trevor reminds me so much of what Tyler looked like (except blond. He is so cute....remember when we used to exercise in pool at your apartment? Seeing that picture reminded me of what tyler looked like. Oh we had fun.