Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th 2008






We had a great July 4th this year. We went up in the mountains to have a picnic lunch. The kids loved playing under a huge pine tree, and wading in the creek. After we drove back and had quick naps, Tyler, Jaylen and I worked on their special 4th of July hats. We went to watch the fireworks, and had a great time. It was perfect Colorado evening and watching the excitement in the kid's eyes was half the fun. Trevor pointed to every big firecracker with wide eyes of delight.

2 comments:

Brandon and Shelley said...

Hi Julie,
I've been checking out your blog and I just began one of my own. If you email me, then I can send you an invite since I went private. I couldn't find your email on your blog. My email is shelleyab@comcast.net
Your kids are adorable and I hope someday we can see each other again.
Shelley Bowcutt (Fowles)

Tam said...

I am so glad you had a good time. I wish we could have been there.

Oh - and I love those hats. Maybe we can do something like that when we get back.