Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cupcake surprise!




Imagine my surprise at 7:oo a.m. this morning when my kids came in my room and told me to follow the sign. I looked and went down in the kitchen where there was a long piece of scotch tape from the ishwasher to the fridge. They then sang a song and cut the "ribbon." Tyler and Jaylen told me that they made me cupcakes!! They were so excited that they made something all by themselves and thought of something so sweet. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I didn't want that much sugar so early. After they went to school Trevor wouldn't even sit at the table next to them and kept saying YuK!!! ewww! I love my creative kids!!!


Mommy surprise Cupcakes!

3 Hamburger buns
Some water
Spray can frosting ( at least 2 yrs old)
Sprinkles to garnish


Mix together in a large bowl, buns and water. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 10 seconds more. Mash into mini cupcake papers and put in mini muffin pan. Top with frosting and sprinkles. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Kemari said...

hillarious! after last week this makes sense!

Alanya/Ally said...

Mmmm. Looks and sounds delicious! Sammy made a surprise for our family using mini marshmallows, water, and milk. We threw them out after she went to bed. You're so good to right it down and take pictures.

Rachel B. said...

That is hilarious. Yummy! This is a perfect example of "it's the thought that counts." :)

Jen said...

That is so hysterical and totally adorable!!!

herbie said...

What creative little kids!! That's awesome--and they even let you stay in bed while they made them. How thoughtful!!

The Queen Bee said...

WOW! Too cute. Not too appetizing but way cute!

Susan G. said...

Oh sick!! Tell me you didn't actually eat them..only a mother could do that!! What thoughtful children you have!

Kari Clark said...

That is hilarious! I love your kids - they crack me up!