Thursday, July 30, 2009

A walk with the Dinosaurs!

Since Tyler is taking a trip to visit his grandparents, I decided Jaylen and I needed to do something special. We went to a show called Walking with Dinosaurs. It is like seeing what dinosaurs would have looked like if we were alive when they were. Jaylen had a great time. She told me, "this is the best moment of my life." We also enjoyed eating fresh hot mini doughnuts, and a girls night out together. Here is some of the video and pictures that I was able to get.



2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow I am glad you guys were able to go. I can't wait for our turn tomorrow.

It looks like you had a great time

Jen Anderson said...

Hey Julie! Hope your race went well. How do you like the pictures... let me know what you think.
Here is the link to our blog...
jenandandy98.blogspot.com