Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentines and Cake Pops!





For Valentines day this year, we went over to aunt Stacy's house and made special cake pops. It was a lot of fun and their teachers loved them (the kids loved them too!). I made the cake balls ahead of time and then I helped the kids dip them in chocolate and add sprinkles.


On our babysitting night, their were only a few of us girls, so I decided that we needed to paint our nails. I painted 90 nails in about an hour...whew! I let the girls pick out their colors and stickers. My favorite was little Sophie who is a tiny little 1 yr old. She kept walking around and looking at her fingers and toes. So so cute!

3 comments:

Tam said...

OHH Your pops look so much cuter then mine!!!

We miss you guys so much. I got so sick right after we left and I am dying now - James keeps asking when we are going to be home and when we say in a few weeks he says "No not our old house - Trevor's house!!!"

Kari Clark said...

Sophie's nail polish is still on her toes, and every time she sees it she points to it and says "Peedy!" Thanks for doing that, the girls loved it!

Marylin said...

Those were some tasty treats, yum!! So glad I got to be the benefactor of some of them!! :)