Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures of the Kids











I know it has been a long time since I got the kid's pictures taken. Last Thursday, we went to our weekly summer movie camp ( a cartoon is shown once a week for fifty cents) and afterwards we went to get their pictures taken. Trevor was so very tired having missed his nap and so he didn't get any by himself. We will get his done next week. They turned out beautiful, of course. I won't get the actual prints until next week but I did get the email that allows me to download the pictures. (There is a website you can go to if you would like to order some, email me and I will get it for you.) Don't worry grandmas and grandpas are getting some prints soon.

We are enjoying our summer. I got a bike trailer at a garage sale and we took a little bike ride on Monday night. Trevor absolutely loved it! Jaylen, and Trevor were the passengers and Kelsey, Tyler and I were all riding bikes. Trevor would just squeal and laugh and Jaylen was a little nervous, she kept asking me if I was going too fast.

3 comments:

Eaton Family said...

Cute pictures of the kids. They turned out really good!

Tam said...

Hey it worked!!! Now that you have high speed I guess you don't need me anymore!!!

Those pictures are cute they have inspired me. I think I will take that coupon and go next week to get my kids done.

April said...

Julie I love the pictures of the kids they are so cute.....I can't believe how old they look....time goes to fast!