Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Special Delivery




The excitement for this week was getting packages from Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. Jaylen had fun sitting in a tiny box. Trevor posed for the camera in his new bath towel. We are enjoying our summer break with a more laid back schedule. Tyler and Jaylen started swimming lessons last week and are both doing well. We are just waiting for the weather to warm up enough to go to the outdoor pool so they can practice their new skills. We have had the most rainy, cool, start to summer, that I can remember and all I can say is Bring On The Heat!!!





I had a great time visiting my sister in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago, and you know the saying "When the cat is away the mice will play?" Well Kelsey bought a Playstation 2 and Guitar Hero III. The kids have a Lego Starwars game and at ages 5 and 6, they are way better at it than I am. I have to say, letting them play with it, is a great motivator for getting them to do their chores.

4 comments:

Tam said...

What a great set of pictures of Trevor. We always love it when a package ends up on our porch!!!

Hollie said...

I thought I would drop a note and say HI! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Your kids are very cute like always. We sure do miss Denver and the friends we made. Have a wonderful week and take care.

The Mattinson's said...

How cute are your kids! I love how excited they are about getting packages!!

Unknown said...

Ok, I don't have another way to get a hold of you, but we are in Longmont CO and are going to have some friends come up for a BBQ at Shane's parents house and wanted to see if you all would like to come. It will be Wednesday 25th at 6pm. E-mail me and let me know if you can. We would love to see you all.

April

scdadd@msn.com