Monday, January 12, 2009

10th Anniversary Cruise




Kelsey and I just got back last night from our western Caribbean cruise. We had a great time and enjoyed the sun and sand and all the extra time we got to spend together. I love being treated like a queen, who doesn't? It was nice to have Kelsey there to help take care of me and keep track (and carry) all of our stuff. After a late start ( the cruise ship was delayed due to fog) we went to Cozumel first, followed by Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay Jamaica!


This is us after getting dirty 4wheeling in Cozumel.


We went snorkeling in Grand Cayman and spent some time on 7mile beach.



This is the beautiful water in Jamaica!



The water in Jamaica is so clear- this is me looking down at my feet in the water!

3 comments:

Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pics...the water is so pretty and blue! I am sure that you guys had a blast!!! I am so jealous :)

Kemari said...

Fun! we did this in Jan of '07, but I think we aldo did Labadee haiti. We'll have to compare notes! this is the perfect time of year to do it! Congrats! hope you dont have the post cruise depression!

Kari Clark said...

Sooo much fun - I'm so glad that you guys got to do that - What a fun anniversary!