Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know we are excited about the new year. It was fun to get the Christmas cards from everyone. Jaylen was the first kid to be sick on Christmas, followed by Tyler and even Trevor. We found out this week that they all had Strep. Everyone seems to be doing better now. Kelsey and I are pumping the anti-biotics before we leave for our big trip. I am sure there will be plenty of warm and sunny pictures to come. Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy New Year to you too! Have an awesome time on your trip...I am jealous!!!

Bethany and Terry said...

Hope your trip went well. I love the big family picture at the top of your blog. The kids are absolutely beautiful. Hope you had a great holiday.

Kemari said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!! Happy New Year!

Nate Peeples said...

Hope all is going well. :-) It has been ages since Kelsey and I have talked. Pass him my email for when he has time to chat :-)

Nate
shadhawk22@gmail.com

Susan G. said...

Where are you going on your big trip? Somewhere fun I hope! Strep is THE WORST. Hope you are all better now.

Kemari said...

we decided to come celebrate our annv and valentines in Denver, due to the pregnancy(otherwise we'd be on a beach!) We really want to see you guys! I understand its a Romantic wknd, but do you want to go out Fri night the 13th? Ou rflight gets in @ 11 am so the night is open or Sunday we could stop in! we leave Mon morning. Let me know! my email is nielsonka@msn.com also w are trying to go to the temple on sat if you want to do lunch or go with?